【句子】You know, sometimes I think you just tune me out. 【Modern Family S3E07】
【发音】/juː/ /nəʊ/ /ˈsʌm.taɪmz/ /aɪ/ /θɪŋk/ /juː/ /dʒʌst/ /tjuːn/ /miː/ /aʊt/
【发音技巧】just tune失去爆破;
【翻译】有的时候,我觉得你就把我给忽略了。
【适用场合】
今天我们学一个这个短语,叫做:
tune someone out
这个短语一般可以用来表达:“故意、有意地忽略、无视某个人或者某个事;“故意、有意地不去注意某个人/某个事”,或者“对某个人、某个事情置之不理,故意不理睬”;
to willfully ignore or stop paying attention to someone or something
eg: I have to try to tune out the kid's shouting when I work from home.
当我在家工作的时候,我不得不尽力去忽略孩子们的喊叫声。
eg: Stop tuning me out! I'm just trying to tell you why I'm upset.
别再故意无视我了!我只是想告诉你我难过的原因而已。
eg: I had to tune the radio out in order to concentrate.
我不得不有意忽略那个收音机的声音,以此来集中注意力。
eg: I tuned out what the speaker was saying and daydreamed for a while.
我无视了发言人说的话,做了一会儿白日梦。
eg: I wasn't interested in that, so I just tuned it out.
我对那个事情不感兴趣,所以我直接把它忽略了。
eg: I think that most of the audience tuned out during the last part of the lecture.
我觉得大部分的观众,在演讲进行到最后一部分的时候,都没有在听了。
eg: She tried to tune out the children's laughter so she could study.
她想屏蔽掉孩子们的笑声,这样她才能够学习。
【尝试翻译以下句子,并留言在文章留言区】
He tunes me out every time I ask him about the money that he owes me.