A Big Guy Took My Ball!
一个大家伙拿走了我的球!
Gerald!
小象!
I found a big ball,
我发现一个很大的球,
and it was so fun!
它真的很好玩!
And then a big guy came-
后来一个大家伙来了——
and- and- and-
然后——然后——然后——
HE TOOK MY BALL!
他抢走了我的球!
I am so upset.
我太伤心了。
That is not good.
那是很不好的。
That is not right!
那是不对的!
Big guys have all the fun!
大家伙们拥有了所有的乐趣!
What about the little guys!?
那小家伙们怎么办呢!?
What makes those big guys think they are so big?!
是什么让那些大家伙们这么自大?!
Their size?
就因为他们的个头大吗?
WELL, I AM BIG TOO!
那,我也很大呀!
I will get your big ball from that big guy!
我要从那个大家伙手中抢来你的球!
My hero!
我的英雄!
Here I go!
我去了!
Let's see how big this " big guy " is!
去瞧瞧这个“大家伙”到底有多大!
Did you get my ball back?
你有拿回我的球吗?
That is a BIG guy.
那真是个大家伙。
You did not say how big he was.
你可没说他有那么大。
He is very BIG.
他非常大。
He is bigger than I am.
他比我还大很多。
Much bigger!
大好多呢!
I am smaller than he is.
我比他小多了。
Much smaller.
小很多。
He is so BIGGY - BIG - BIG -
他是好大——好大——好大的——
Gerald.
小象。
You did not get my big ball back, did you.
你没有把我的球拿回来,是吗?
I did not.
我没有。
EXCUSE ME!
我很抱歉!
Thank you for finding my little ball.
谢谢你们找到我的小球。
That is your ball?
那是你的球吗?
And you think it is little?
你觉得它很小吗?
WELL, I AM BIG.
是啊,我很大。
SO BIG THAT NO ONE WILL PLAY WITH ME.
因为太大了所以没人愿意和我玩。
LITTLE GUYS HAVE ALL THE FUN.
所有的乐趣都是小家伙的。
Um ... Big Guy!
呃……大家伙!
Would you like to play " Whale Ball " with us?
你想和我们一起玩“鲸鱼球”吗?
WHAT IS " WHALE BALL “?
“鲸鱼球”是什么?
We do not know!
我们也不知道!
We have not made it up yet!
我们还没有设计出来它呢!
With a little help,
一点点小小的帮助,
we can all have
我们都可以拥有
BIG FUN!
大大的乐趣!
好啦,今天的故事就到这啦~