Now Sleeps The Crimson Petal
深红的花瓣睡着了
Alfred Tennyson
阿弗雷德·丁尼生
背景:丁可-Snow
朗读:英式发音
Now sleeps the crimson petal, now the white;
深红的花瓣睡着了,白色的花海也紧随其后
Nor waves the cypress in the palace walk;
柏树也不在舞摆于宫苑小径
Nor winks the gold fin in the porphyry font.
金鱼也不再炎眼于斑岩圣钵
The firefly wakens; waken thou with me.
萤火虫醒来 唤醒了你和我
Now droops the milk-white peacock like a ghost,
乳白色的孔雀幽灵般消沉
And like a ghost she glimmers on to me.
她又幽灵般地向我闪着微光
Now lies the Earth all Danae to the stars,
缀满星辰的苍穹笼罩着如达娜厄般恬息着的大地
And all thy heart lies open unto me.
而你的心儿整个地向我开启
Now slides the silent meteor on, and leaves
流星悄然掠过 留下一道
A shining furrow, as thy thoughts in me.
光亮辙印 犹似你留予我的思虑
Now folds the lily all her sweetness up,
百合敛起她的全部芳馨
And slips into the bosom of the lake.
潜入湖泊的中心
So fold thyself, my dearest, thou, and slip
我的爱 你也这样敛起自己吧
Into my bosom and be lost in me.
潜入我的心 随后迷失踪影