溺水的鱼
A drowning fish
诵:思懿
文/杨涛
翻译:杨梦一(女儿)
Written by Yang Tao
我可能是那条溺水的鱼,
Maybe I am a drowning fish,
我生活在你认为的世界里,
living in the world you think it to be.
不知疲倦的游弋
I swim tirelessly,
年复一年,日复一日
year after year, day after day.
我是那条溺水的鱼
I am the drowning fish,
周而复始,与你不期而遇!
going round and round to cross your path.
我还是那条溺水的鱼
Still, I am that drowning fish,
无法躲避
因为你还在我身边游戏!
since you are so clinging to me.
我是那一条溺水的鱼
I am that drowning fish,
和你的相遇,会让我喘不过气,
窒息
breathlessly encountering you.
是你
在掐住我的脖颈?
Did you seize my throat
还是我的灵魂已经飘移
or my soul depart from the body?
不是
No,
我可能还是,
世俗的
一条溺水的鱼
maybe I am a worldly drowning fish.
你在剥离,你在脱离
You are leaving, you are backing.
现在,就在现在!
But now,
我需要你!
I need you!
我承认
I admit that
你是我的
氧气
you are my oxygen.