Moon River, wider than a mile; 月亮河,一英里还宽,
I’m crossing you in style some day. 总有一天我会把你横渡,潇洒又体面。
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker, 哦,激起梦想的河,令人心碎的河,
Wherever you’re going, 无论你流向何方
I’m going your way. 我将跟你前往。
Two drifters, off to see the world. 两个漂流者出发去看世界。
There’s such a lot of world to see. 有好多事要看。
We’re after the same rainbow’s end, 我们在河湾处等,
Waiting’round the bend, 追求同样的彩虹,
My Huckleberry friend 我的老朋友——
Moon river and me. 月亮河与我。
We’re after the same rainbow’s end 我们在河湾处等,
Waiting ’round the bend, 追求同样的彩虹,
My Huckleberry friend 我的老朋友——
Moon River and me. 月亮河与我。