感觉好久没有看过 向阳处的她 这样童话般的爱情故事,如今难得的能激发本人少女心的电影
Wouldn't it be nice if we were older?
如果我们都能更老一些,那该有多好
Then we wouldn't have to wait so long
那样我们就不必非要等这么久
And wouldn't it be nice to live together
如果我们能在一起生活,那该有多好
In the kind of world where we belong
在这世界某处只属于我们的地方
You know it's gonna make it
你知道那一切
that much better
都将会更美好
When we can say goodnight
如果我们能互道晚安
and stay together
并相守在一起
Wouldn't it be nice
如果我们能一起睁开双眼
if we could wake up
在每一个新的早晨
In the morning when the day is new?
那该有多好
And after having spent the day together
在共度了一整天后
Hold each other close
我们仍能一整夜都
the whole night through
紧紧拥着彼此
Happy times together we've been spending
如果快乐的时光我们总是一起度过
I wish that every kiss was never ending
如果我们的每一次接吻都永不结束
Wouldn't it be nice?
那该有多好
Maybe if we think, and wish,
如果我们想的希望的祈祷的
and hope, and pray, it might come true
这一切都会实现
Baby, then there wouldn't be a single thing
那么宝贝,这个世界上就没有了
we couldn't do
我们不能够办到的事
We could be married
我们可以结婚
We could be married
我们可以结婚
And then we'd be happy
拥有彼此的快乐
And then we'd be happy
拥有彼此的快乐
Wouldn't it be nice?
那该有多好
You know it seems the more
你知道当我们更多的谈论
we talk about it
这些美好的愿望
It only makes it worse
就会更加难以忍受它
to live without it
还未实现时的生活
But let's talk about it
但是就让我们谈论它吧
Wouldn't it be nice?
那该有多好