Do not stand at my grave and weep , 不要在我的墓碑前哭泣。
I am not there ;I do not sleep . 我不在那里,我没有长眠。
I am a thousand winds that blow , 我是吹衣的千缕风,
I am the diamond glints on snow . 我是雪地的钻晶辉。
I am the sunlight on ripened grain , 我是熟禾上灿烂的阳光,
I am the gentle autumn rain . 我是秋日里苏润的雨水。
When you awaken in the morning's hush , 当你醒在这寂静的黎明,
I am the swift uplifting rush 我是那凌空飞起,
Of quiet birds in circling flight . 无声盘桓的流莺。
I am the soft star-shine at night . 我是夜空里的星光麟麟。
Do not stand at my grave and cry ; 不要在我的墓碑前哭泣;
I am not there ;I did not die . 我不在那里,我从未长眠。