如果提前了解,你们要面对的人生
If it is possible to know the life you will confront in advance
不知你们是否,还会有勇气前来
Will you still have the courage to embrace it?
看见的和听到的
What you’ve seen and heard
经常会令你们沮丧
Often dispirits you
世俗是这样的强大
The mundane world is so solid
强大到生不出改变他们的念头来
That even the thought of making a difference seems impossible
可是如果有机会,提前解了你们的人生
But, if you were given the chance to know your life lying ahead
知道青春,也不过只有这些日子
Knowing that youth is just these days but nothing more than that
不知你们是否,
Will you still
还会在意那些世俗希望你们在意的事情
Care about the things that this mundane world expects you to?
比如占有多少才更荣耀
Like one's glory depends on how much he or she possess
拥有什么,才能被爱
Like one must own something in order to be loved.
等你们长大,
When you grow up,
你们会因绿芽冒出土地而喜悦
You will feel the joy of the green sprout
会对初升的朝阳欢呼跳跃
You will cheer for the rising sun
也会给别人善意,和温暖
You will also bring kindness and warmth to others.
但是却会在赞美别的生命的同时
However, while giving your praise to others
常常,甚至永远地,忘了自己的珍贵
You always forget how precious you are
愿你在被打击时,记起你的珍贵,抵抗恶意
May you remember your preciousness to resist malice during hard time
愿你在迷茫时,坚信你的珍贵,爱你所爱,行你所行,听从你心
May you have infinite faith in your preciousness when you lost your way
Love what your love, do what you do and listen to your heart
无问西东
May you be young forever.