Are your lonesome tonight(今晚你寂寞吗)
Do you miss me tonight 今晚你想我吗?
Are you sorry we drifted apart 你对我们的分手感到难过吗?
Does your memory stray to a bright summer day 你的记忆是否迷失在那个灿烂夏日
When I kissed you and called you sweetheart 当我吻你,并叫你「甜心」
Do the chairs in your parlour seem empty and bare 你起居室里的椅子是否显得空荡荡的
Do you gaze at your door step 你是否注视着门阶
And picture me there 想像着我的形影
*Is your heart filled with pain 你的心中是否充满痛苦?
Shall I come back again 我应该再回来吗?
Tell me dear 亲爱的,告诉我
Are you lonesome tonight 今晚你寂寞吗?
I wonder if you re lonesome tonight 我想知道今夜你是否寂寞?
You know someone said that the world is a stage 你知道有人说过这世界就像是一座舞台
And we each must play a part 而我们每个人都必须轧上一角
Faith had me playing in love 命运注定我要演一场爱情戏
With you as my sweetheart 而你便是我的甜心
Act one was, when we met 第一幕是我们相遇
I love you at first glance 我对你一见锺情
Yor read your lines so cleverly 而你的台词背的如此纯熟
And never missed a cue 从未出错
Then came back to 紧接着是第二幕
You seemed to change, you acted strange 你看起来似乎变了,举止怪异
And why I ve never known 至今我仍然不明白
Honey you lied, when you said you loved me 甜心,你撒谎,当你说你爱我
And I had no cause to doubt you 我却没有理由怀疑你
But I d rather go on hearing your lies 但我宁愿继续听你说谎
Than to go on living without you 也不愿过着没有你的日子
Now the stage is bare 如今,舞台上空无一人
And I m standing there 而我独自站在那儿
With emptiness all around 四周空空荡荡的
And if you won t come back to me 如果你不回到我身边
Then they can bring the curtain down* 那麽他们就可以放下帘幕了