乘坐出租车在国外通常都会有小费哦,如果不清楚付多少小费,事先就问清楚吧. 你可以说 How do I tip?
A: I've never taken a taxi before. How do I tip?
我从来没有坐过出租车,我应该怎么付小费
B: You usually need to tip about 15% of the fare. (fifteen percent)
小费通常是车费的百分之15.
到达目的地,司机师傅一般会问你要不要小票. 司机师傅会说 Would you like a receipt? 你需要小票吗?
A: Here's your destination. Would you like a receipt?
到地方了,您需要发票吗?
B: Yes, please. 是的,我要。
如果你觉得收费过高,认为师傅多收钱了,你可以说 “ You're overcharging me"
A: That will be two hundred dollars. 车费是200美元
B: What? You're overcharging me! 什么?你一定多收我钱了!
如果遇到不诚实的司机你还可以这样说 ”Are you trying to rip me off?"
rip sb. off 就是中文中常说的“宰客”的意思
如果司机师傅不小心少找你钱了,你可以说 You're short-changing me.
A: Here's fifteen dollars back. 找你15美元
B: You're short -changing me. 你少找我钱了
我们也可以说:
You didn't give me enough change. 你找我的钱不够
You aren't giving me enough back.