Sophie: Not bad. Okay, now take some meat and potatoes from the fridge.
苏菲:还不错吗。好, 现在从冰箱拿点肉和土豆来。
Adam: How many potatoes do you need?
亚当:你需要几个土豆?
Sophie: Three. And bring four bell peppers.
苏菲:三个。再拿四个青椒。
Adam: Gotcha... OK. Here they are.
亚当:明白...好了,拿来了。
Sophie: Now wash them, then dice the potatoes and bell peppers. Then slice the meat
苏菲:现在把它们洗一下,然后把土豆和青椒切成丁儿,然后再把肉切成片。
Adam: Where’s the peeler?
亚当:削皮刀再哪儿?
Sophie: It’s in the cabinet...Adam, the gas cooker doesn’t work.
苏菲:在橱柜里...亚当,煤气灶坏了。
Adam: What? Oh, shoot! I cut my fingers.
亚当:什么?该死!我切到手了
Sophie: Let me take a look at that.... I can’t stop the bleeding. We’d better go to the hospital.
苏菲:让我看看...我没法给你止血。我们得去医院。
Adam: I guess cooking is not easy as I thought.
亚当:我想做饭并不像我想的那么简单。