他不是什么神秘男子
That's not a mystery guy. 230
他叫達蒙·塞爾瓦托
That's Damon Salvatore. 231
塞爾瓦托 和斯特凡一個姓 Salvatore, as in Stefan? 232
我和哥哥在一起了
I got the other brother. 233
希望你不要介意
Hope you don't mind. 234
對不起 姐妹們 我遲到了 Sorry I'm late, girls. 235
我剛才有點忙 I, uh, was busy.
好啦 我們從屈體分腿跳開始吧
All right, let's start with the double pike herkey hurdler, 237 怎么樣
What do you say? 238
1 2 3 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 239
5 6 7 8
And 5, 6, 7, 8. 240
1 2 3 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 241
5 6 7 8 5, 6, 7, 8. 242
1 2 3 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 243
5 6 7 8 5, 6, 7, 8. 244
埃琳娜 親愛的 你今天還是旁觀吧
Elena, sweetie, why don't you just observe today? 245
好嗎 Ok? 246
接著來 從頭開始再做一遍
Keep going! Ok. Do it again from the top. 247
5 6 7 8
And 5, 6, 7, 8. 248
1 2 3 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 249
5 6 7 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 251 7 8 7, 8. 252
郁悶的小妞 Blue lady! 253
郁悶的小妞 Blue lady! 254
準備 上 Set, hut! Go! 255
加油 泰勒 包抄他
Come on, Tyler, cover it! 256
來吧 Let's do it. 257
接球 Get it. 258
列隊 Line up! 259
00:12:56,500 --> 00:12:59,000
我實在不想這么說 但這家伙的確很有技術 I hate to say it, but he's got skills. 260
我看得給他點顏色瞧瞧
I think he needs a buddy pass. 261
真的 Really? 262
他可不能就這么上場五分鐘
You don't get to walk on the field 263
就表現得像這球場的主人一樣 And act like you own the place after 5 minutes. 264
在這等著就行了 剩下的交給我了
Just hang one up there and I'll take care of the rest. 266
好 大家一起上
All right, let's huddle up. 267
列隊 Set, hut! 268
哥們 歡迎加入球隊
Welcome to the team,buddy. 269
死不了吧 塞爾瓦托
You gonna live, Salvatore? 270
回去吧 孩子
Walk it off, son. 271
都是我不好
Hey. That was my bad. 272 沒關系
It's all right. 273 好的
All right. 274
選拔考試怎么樣 How were tryouts? 275
你入選球隊了嗎
Did you make the team? 276
你袒露內心的方式就像愛默生寫詩一樣
Very Emerson, the way you reveal your soul with so many.. 277
非要用這么多形容詞 Adjectives. 278
你來干嘛
What are you doing here? 279
我是來道歉的
6/17页
我最近一直在思考
I've been doing some thinking, 281
我進行了深刻的自我反省 Some soul searching,and... 282
我想和你重新來過
I want us to start over. 283
我們得忘掉過去
We need to put the past behind us. 284
你終究是我弟弟
You're my little brother, 285
如果你想過人類那種
And if you want to live 286
平凡快樂的生活
A normal, happy human life, 287
那我希望你如愿以償
Then I want that for you. 288
也許我也可以過這種生活 Maybe I can do it, too. 289
這樣我就能學著做一個
That I can learn to be a non-living 290
沒有生命的大活人 Living person. 291
也許我們都還有希望
Maybe there's hope for both of us. 292
沒必要非得這樣 達蒙
You know, it doesn't have to be this way, Damon. 293
當然沒必要
我今天看見埃琳娜了 "BTW" I saw Elena today, BTW. 295
意思是"順便說一句"
That means "by the way." 296
她在進行啦啦隊訓練
She was at cheerleading practice. 297
她穿短褲的樣子真是神采飛揚
She looked so perky in her little short shorts. 298
放心 我根本沒靠近她
Simmer down, I didn't even go near her. 299
我已經泡到屬于我自己的啦啦隊員了 I've got my own cheerleader now. 300
這道提醒我了
Ooh, that reminds me... 301
我得走了 我有個約會
I gotta run. I have a date. 302
甜蜜的小手 Sweaty palms. 303
祝我好運 Wish me luck. 304
那你來解釋一下 You explain it. 305
昨晚我在看90頻道
Last night, I'm watching nine-o, 306
一個廣告插播進來了 我當時就覺得
A commercial breaks come on and I'm like, 307
肯定那是那個電話廣告 結果還真是
I bet it's that phone commercial. And sure enough, It's that guy and the girl with the bench, 309
他飛去巴黎然后又飛回來
He flies to Paris and he flies back. 310
-他們照了張像 -拜托
- They take a picture. - Oh, come on. 311
那廣告一直不停的循環播放
That commercial's on a constant loop. 312
好吧 Fine. 313
那這個又怎么解釋
Well, how about this? 314
今天我被數字困擾了
Today I'm obsessed with numbers. 315
我一直看見三個數字 8 14 22
3 numbers. I keep seeing 8, 14, and 22. 316
夠詭異吧
How weird is that? 317
也許我們該去買樂透
Maybe we should play the lottery. 318
你告訴你祖母了嗎
Have you talked to your grams? 319
她肯定會說 這是因為我是個女巫 She's just gonna say it's because I'm a witch. 320
我不想當什么女巫 你想嗎
I don't want to be a witch. Do you want to be a witch? 321
我不想當女巫
I don't want to be a witch. 322
7/17页
And putting it in a nice bowl 323
可不能掩飾什么
Isn't fooling anybody. 324
好吧 我要大湯匙 Ok, serving spoons. 325
大湯匙哪去了
Where are the serving spoons? 326
在你左手邊的小抽屜
Little drawer on your left. 327
這不奇怪 你都來過這個廚房無數次了
Ok, so you've been in this kitchen like a thousand times. 328
好吧 就算是吧 Yeah, that's it. 329
好吧 他來了 Ok, he's here. 330
別緊張 只要做回平常可愛的自己就好
Don't be nervous. Just be your normal loving self. 331
生日蠟燭
Birthday candles. 332
泰納今天為難你了嗎
Did Tanner give you a hard time today? 333
沒有 他讓我加入了球隊
Well, he let me on the team, 334
所以我肯定做了什么對的事情
So I must have done something right. 335
邦妮 你今天真該看看斯特凡的表現
Bonnie, you should have seen Stafen today. 泰勒用球砸他 然后
Tyler threw a ball right at him, and... 337
是的 我聽說了 Yeah, I heard. 338
跟斯特凡說說你的家庭吧
Why don't you tell Stefan about your family? 339
父母離異 母親走了 我跟父親住一起
Um, divorced. No mom. Live with my dad. 340
不 說說女巫的事
No, about the witches. 341
邦妮的家族有女巫的血統
Bonnie's family has a lineage of witches. 342 太酷了
It's really cool. 343
我不認為這很酷
Cool isn't the word I'd use. 344
好吧 但這一定很有趣
Well, it's certainly interesting. 345
關于女巫 我知道的不多 I'm not too versed, 346
我只知道有一段歷史
But I do know that there's 347
是關于凱特爾德魯伊教徒的 A history of Celtic Druids 348
他們19世紀移民到了這里
That migrated here in the 1800s. 349
我的家族起源于塞勒姆
My family came by way of Salem. 350
351
塞勒姆女巫 Salem witches? 352
是的 Yeah. 353
我認為這真的很酷
I would say that's pretty cool. 354
是嗎 為什么 Really? Why? 355
塞勒姆女巫非常有英雄氣概
Salem witches are heroic examples 356
信奉個人主義 Of individualism 357
且不愿受到約束 And nonconformity. 358
是的 他們確實 Yeah, they are. 359
會是誰呢
I wonder who that could be. 360
驚喜 Surprise! 361
邦妮說你在做晚餐
Bonnie said you were doing dinner, 362
所以我們帶了甜品
So we brought dessert. 363
希望你不會介意
Oh. Hope you don't mind. 364
你來這里干什么
What are you doing here? 365
等著埃琳娜邀請我進去
Waiting for Elena to invite me in. 366
-是啊 你可以... -不 不 不
8/17页
367
他不能... He can't, uh... 368
他不能留下 He can't stay. 369
是吧 達蒙 Can you, Damon? 370
進來吧 Get in here. 371
我們快要吃完了
We're just...finishing up. 372
沒關系 進來吧
It's fine. Just come on in. 373
你家真漂亮 埃琳娜
You have a beautiful home, Elena. 374 謝謝
Thank you. 375
真不敢相信泰納先生居然讓你加入了球隊
I can not believe that Mr Tanner let you in the team. 376
泰勒真可憐
Ah,Tyler must be seely. 377
但對你來說是個好機會 加油吧 But good for you. Go for it. 378
我總是那樣跟他說 你必須要去爭取
That's what I always tell him. You have to engage. 379
而不能只是坐等幸福來敲門
You can't just sit there and wait for life to come to you. 380
你要主動去爭取
You have to go get it. 381
Yeah, Elena wasn't so lucky today. 382
只是因為你錯過了夏令營
It's only because you missed summer camp. 383
天啊 我不知道你什么時候
God, I don't know how you're ever 384
才能學會那套動作
Going to learn the routines. 385
我會教她 她很快就能學會的
I'll work with her. She'll get it. 386
我想可以把她放在隊伍后面
I guess we can put her in the back. 387
你知道嗎 你看起來不像
You know, you don't seem like 388
會加入拉拉隊員的人 埃琳娜 The cheerleader type, Elena. 389
那是因為她的父母剛過世
Oh, it's just 'cause her parents died. 390
是的 我是說 她正在 Yeah, I mean, she's just 391
經歷一段難熬的時期
Totally going through a blah phase. 392
她曾經是那樣的快樂
She used to be way more fun. 393
看來這個話題太敏感了
And I say that with complete sensitivity. 394
我很抱歉 埃琳娜 I'm sorry, Elena. 395
我明白失去雙親的感覺
parents. 396
事實上 斯特凡和我見證了
In fact, Stefan and I have watched almost every single person 397
我們在乎的每一個人的死亡 We've ever cared about die. 398
你沒必要現在提起這個 達蒙
We don't need to get into that right now, Damon. 399
斯特 你是對的 我很抱歉
Oh, you know what, you're right, Stef. I'm sorry. 400
我最不想做的事就是提到她
The last thing I wanted to do was bring her up. 401
別這樣 Don't do that. 402
我在工作
Not while I'm working. 403 回頭見
I'll see you later. 404
我很快回來
I'll be right back. 405
她是我姐姐 我愛她
She's my sister and I love her, 406
但有時候她真的會讓你覺得樂意為她效勞 But sometimes she can really make you work for it. 407
我覺得那太容易了
I find it pretty easy. 408
9/17页
All right, I get it. 409
故意撞我來引起她注意 那...
Hitting me to impress her. That's... 410
那真的很好
That's real nice. 411
我不需要引起她注意
I don't need to impress her. 412
我已經贏了 I already won. 413
-你死定了 -是嗎 看起來像是 - Now you're dead. - Am I? 'Cause it seems like 414
我正站在這等你展示下男人的雄風
I'm standing here waiting for you to man up. 415
泰 別 Ty, don't! 416
等下次我見到你 你就死定了 吉爾伯特 The next time I see you, Gilbert... 417
不 等下次我見到你 你就死定了 No, next time I see you. 418
看你干了什么好事 薇姬 What are you doing, Vick? 419
再來一杯 One more. 420
謝謝 Oh, thank you. 421
太及時了 Nice save. 422
我喜歡你 I like you. 423
你知道怎么笑
You know how to laugh. 424
And you make Stefan smile, 425
我已經很久沒見他笑過了
Which is something I haven't seen in a very long time. 426
很久前 你說的是凱瑟琳嗎
Earlier, did you mean... Katherine? 427
沒錯 Mm-hmm. 428
她怎么死的
How did she die? 429
一場火災 那是個悲劇 In a fire. Tragic fire. 430
最近嗎 Recently? 431
對我來說恍若昨日
Well, it seems like it was yesterday. 432
她是個怎樣的人 What was she like? 433
她很漂亮
She was beautiful. 434
這方面 你們很像
A lot like you in that department. 435
她只是很令人捉摸不透
She was just very complicated 436
自私 有時候不是很友善
And selfish and at times not very kind, 437
但非常性感和魅力十足
But very sexy and seductive. 438
你們倆誰先和她約會
So which one of you dated her first? 推理能力不錯 Nicely deduced. 440
去問斯特凡吧 Ask Stefan. 441
他的回答肯定跟我相反
I'm sure his answer differs from mine. 442
如果我是你 我會退出啦啦隊
I'd quit cheerleading if I were you. 443
為什么這么說
Why do you say that?