回家后
Home at last!
家是避风的港湾,只有在家里,一个人才能回归本色、完全放松。在家里,你可以恣意抱怨,可以睡得横七竖八,可以无所顾忌.
PART 01详解惯用单句
开门!Open the door!
〇 Open it! It's me.开门!是我。
我找不到钥匙了。I can't find the key.
〇 I lost the key.我把钥匙弄丢了。
亲爱的,我回来了。Honey, I'm home.=Honey, I'm back.
今天怎么样?How did it go today?=How was your day?
〇 Did you have a good time today?今天过得愉快吗?
累死了!I'm exhausted!
〇 A little bit tired.有点儿累。
〇 Too tired.太累了。
★ exhausted[igˈzɔːstid]a.疲惫不堪的,精疲力竭的
倒霉透了It's just not my day.=I had a bad hair day.
● not one's day“不顺利,不如意,倒霉”
● bad hair day“不如意的一天,不愉快的一天”
和平常一样。Just as usual.
〇 Nothing to mention.没什么值得一提的。
★ mention[ˈmenʃən]v.提起,提及
● as usual“照常”
我现在情绪很低落。I'm feeling down.=I'm feeling blue.
〇 I'm a little down in the mouth.我有些沮丧。〇 I'm in the doldrums.我现在无精打采。
★ doldrums[ˈdɔldrəmz]n.忧郁
我饿死了,咱们出去吃吧。I'm starving, so let's dine out.
〇 Let's eat out.咱们出去吃吧。
★ starving[staːviŋ]a.饿得要死的
● dine out=eat out“去饭馆吃饭”
我太累,不想做饭了。I'm too tired, so I don't want to cook.
〇 Is dinner ready?晚饭做好了吗?
跟家人见面的感觉真好。I feel so good to see my family.
〇 It's good to be at home.还是在家好啊。
〇 There's no place like home.哪儿也没有自己家好。
〇 Home at last.终于到家了。
我想先冲个澡。I want to take a shower first.〇 I'm going to take a shower.我要冲个澡。
★ shower[ˈʃauə]n.淋浴