(双语)20岁上下?这些真相了解下~
文字来源:Quora
音乐:Never grow up
七个看法,我倾向同意第167,保留意见2345,你们呢?
1
以后的人生并不是单线竞争
There are always going to be people who are smarter, better looking, more sociable, and just all around "better" than you.
总会有比你聪明,比你好看,比你更擅长社交的人,到处都是比你好的人。
In fact, you'll learn there are LOTS of people who fit that description. To be happy, then, you have to learn to accept yourself and your shortcomings.
事实上,太多太多的人就是名副其实比你强。开心点,你要学着接受自己和自己的缺点。
2
别把“努力”和“天赋”分开来看
Success does indeed come from hard work.
成功的确需要努力。
Hard work without talent doesn't ensure success, but talent without hard work ensures mediocrity.
缺乏天赋只靠努力可能不会成功,但是只靠天赋不努力,注定碌碌无为。
3
有志者,并非事竟成
It's unlikely you'll become anything close to your wildest ambitions, simply because you'll learn everyone has big ambitions, and there's only so many slots in this world.
你不太可能实现你最大的梦想,因为你会知道每个人都有大大的梦想,而世界上只有那么多实现梦想的位子。
4
重新认识金钱&人际关系
Idealism aside, money = opportunity and therefore matters.
别太理想主义,钱就等于机会,所以钱很重要。
Relationships and power matter more.
人际关系和权力更重要。
5
你的生活终究是自己一个人的
Friendship isn't forever.
友谊不是永远的。
Social and economic status does create divides and strains in even the oldest relationships.
即使在最长久的朋友之间,社会地位和经济状况也会造成你们之间的分歧和关系紧张。
6
父母可能没做对,但他们努力了
Your parent(s) basically gave up their freedom to raise you, and deserve a medal.
你的父母基本上是放弃了他们的自由来把你养大的,他们值得你的认可。
You know this because with only one job on your plate, you already have no time.
这一点你应该很清楚,因为你现在只做一份工作都已经忙成啥样了。
7
总会有新问题
Adult life is about learning to live with ambiguity.
成年人的生活是飘忽不定的。
Remember when you thought you'd have it all sorted out by 30?
还记得你曾经想30岁的时候你就能完全搞定自己的生活吗?
No, whether it be your career, your relationships or your beliefs, you will always question whether you are making the right choices and will have to deal with regret.
不会的,不管是事业、情感还是价值观,你始终都会质疑自己到底有没有做出对的选择,而且将一直面对自己的遗憾。
简姨说:
文字很冷很残酷,但看清这个世界的残酷,你会更容易在点滴惊喜中,获得真实的满足和幸福,被砍斫凿磨的竹枝,才会华丽变身奏出温暖清澈的曲子,依然~祝福宝宝们~