偶然
徐志摩
Being a cloud in the sky,
我是天空里的一片云,
On your heart lake I cast my figure.
偶尔投影在你的波心。
You don't have to wonder,
你不必讶异,
Nor should you cheer,
更无须欢喜,
In an instant I will disappear.
在转瞬间消灭了踪影。
On the dark sea we encounter,
你我相逢在黑夜的海上,
In different directions of our own we steer.
你有你的,我有我的,方向;
It's nice of you to remember.
你记得也好,
But you'd better forget the luster,
最好你忘掉,
That we've been devoted to each other.
在这交会时互放的光亮!