- Shall we?
可以邀你跳舞吗?
- You're serious?
你认真的?
- Oh why not.
当然
- See, you're dancing.
看 你在跳舞
- At prom.
而且是在舞会上
- Edward, why did you save me? If you just let the venom spread, I could be like you by now.
爱德华 你为什么要救我?如果你放任毒液扩散 我现在就和你一样了
- You don't know what you're saying. You don't want this.
你不清楚自己在说什么 你不想这样的
- I want you. Always.
我想和你在一起 直到永远
- I'm not gonna end your life for you.
我不会替你终结你的生命
- I'm dying already. Every second, I get closer, older.
我已经在死去的过程中了 每一秒我都在老去 接近死亡
- That's the way it's supposed to be.
生命就应该这样
- Alice said that she saw me like you.
爱丽丝说她看到我像你一样
- I heard her. Her visions change.
我听说了 但她的预见会变化
- Yeah, based on what people decide. I've decided.
对 基于人们做出的决定 我决定好了
- So that's what you dream about. Becoming a monster.
你梦寐以求的 就是变成一个怪物?
- I dream about being with you forever.
我梦寐以求的 是和你长相厮守
- Forever? And you're ready right now?
永远?你现在准备好了吗?
- Yes.
是的
-Is it not enough, just to have a long and happy life with me?
和我度过漫长而快乐的一生 这样还不够吗?
- Yeah.
好吧
- For now.
就现在
- No one will surrender tonight, but I won't give in. I know what I want.
今晚没有人会放弃 我不会屈服 我清楚自己要什么