78. Girls versus Boys
女孩对抗男孩
Daisy is talking with Samson about Kelly Williams, the female wrestler.
黛丝和山姆森正在讨论女摔跤选手凯莉·威廉斯。
D: What do you think, Samson? Should girls be allowed to wrestle with boys?
黛丝:山姆森,你认为呢?应该让女生和男生摔跤吗?
S: I don't see anything wrong with that.
山姆森:这也没什么不好的呀。
D: Well, wrestling is a contact sport. It's very physical.
黛丝:不过,摔跤是一项接触的运动,经常有身体上的接触。
S: So? I thought you women always wanted to be equal to men.
山姆森:那怎样?我还以为你们女人一直都想要和男人争平等呢。
D: Yes. But this is different. They'll be grabbing each other. And to win, one wrestler has to lie on top of his or her opponent.
黛丝:对,但这不一样。他们要彼此抓住对方,而且为了求胜,一方必须把他或者她的对手压在底下。
S: So what?
山姆森:那又怎样?
D: It's disgusting. Girls just shouldn't wrestle with boys.
黛丝:那样很恶心。女孩就是不应该和男孩摔跤。
S: Gee, Daisy! Maybe you ought to be a nun.
山姆森:哇,黛丝!也许你应当去当尼姑(修女)。
D: That's not funny! You sex maniac!
黛丝:一点儿也不好笑!你这色狼!