家人沟通
Sentences:
1 How many people are there in your family?你家里有几口人?
Three;三个人;
2 How many brothers and sisters do you have?你有几个兄弟姐妹?
I am the only child. 我是独子;
3 How do you get along with your parents? 你和父母相处得怎么样?
We don’t talk too much. 我们没有很多话说。
4 Are you strict with your son? 你对你儿子要求严格吗?
Instead of supervising him, I try to make friends with my son. 我试着和我儿子交朋友,而不是时时刻刻监督他。
5 Your brother looks nice and easy-going, doesn’t he? 你哥看起来人很好,而且好相处,对吗?
No, on the contrary, he is easy to take offence. 不是的,正相反,他很容易发怒的。
6 Who do you take after? 你长得像谁?
I take after my father. 我像我父亲。
7 Why did he run away from home? 为什么他离家出走了?
He had an argument with his mother. 他和他母亲吵架了。
8 How much time do you spend with your family? 你花多少时间和你的家人在一起?
Not too much. I’m busy with my work all day. 不太多,我整天忙工作。
Words:
features n 特征,特点; a copy of your mom 你妈妈的翻版; is identical to 和...一致;the same as 和…一样;attractive adj 吸引人的;admit 承认;heartbreaker n 万人迷;easy-going adj 好相处的;on the contrary 正相反;is easy to take offence;易发怒;get along with 相处;out of blood 盛怒之中;get mad 发火; hornet n 大黄蜂;be bumped up 处于暴怒中;be busy with 忙于;be buried in work忙于工作;be engaged in sth.忙于某事;lack of communication;缺乏沟通;scold me 骂我;talk back to sb. 和某人顶嘴; run a law firm 经营一家律所;thoughtful 体贴的;generation gap 代沟;strict adj 严肃的;amiable adj 和蔼可亲的;