热情的售货员
1。Sentences:
1. Could I be of service to you? 我可以为你服务吗?
I want a coat. 我想买件外套。
2. Are you being served? 有人招待你吗?
Oh, yes. She’s just gone to get me a purple dress. 是的,她去给我拿紫色的裙子了。
3. What size do you wear? 你穿多大号啊?
I wear L size. 我穿L号。
4. What style do you prefer? 你喜欢什么款式?
I want to look at the new style. 我想看看新款。
5. Is this what you are looking for? 这是你想要的吗?
Yes, pack it for me. 是的,给我包起来。
6. May I introduce this new model of camera? 我可以向你推荐这种新型照相机吗?
Sorry, I just look around. 对不起,我只是随便看看。
7. What material do you have in mind? 你需要什么材质的?
Steel made, please. 钢制的。
8. Would you like to try it on? 你想试一下吗?
Sure, thanks.是的,谢谢!
2。words and phrases:
be of service to 为…服务!
prefer, 偏爱,size, 尺码,introduce sth. to sb., 把某物介绍给某人,in mind, 心里!
3。地道的表达:expressions:
热情招呼:
Anything I can do for you? / May I help you? 你想买什么?
Can I be of any assistance to you? 我可以帮你吗?
Are you being served? / Are you being attended to?
Is anybody looking after you? 有人招呼你了吗?
Just let me know if you need any help. 如需要帮助请告诉我。
Are you looking for anything particular? 你在找什么特别的商品吗?
Welcome to our shop. 欢迎光临我店。
回复售货员:
I’m looking for something in season. 我正在找当季的商品。
Do you have some warm sweaters? 你们有保暖毛衣吗?
I’ve already found a dress that was marked down 20%. 我已经看上了一件打八折的裙子。
极力推销:
Please come and see the beautiful hats, madam. 女士,看看这些漂亮的帽子吧。
This is the latest model. 这是最新的款式。
Hard to pass up. 不买可惜了。
I’d say it’ll be off the market by Friday. 我敢说到星期五这种商品就会脱销。
清仓处理:
We’re having a clearance sale. 我们正在清仓处理。
This supermarket is selling off. 这家超市正在大清仓。
其他服务:
Can I get you anything else? 你还要别的什么吗?
Do you want anything to go with that? 你想要什么来配你买的东西吗?
Do you have anything else in need? 你还需要别的东西吗?