129 Yoga中英双语说电影
Gone with the wind 乱世佳人/随风飘荡;
Words and phrases:
1 epic film: 史诗电影;2 adapt from 改编自;3 Margaret Mitchell 玛格丽特,米切尔;4 Pulitzer-winning: 获得普利策奖的;5 set in 设置在;6 Clark Gable:克拉克,盖博;7 Vivien Leign: 费雯丽;8 Reconstruction era: 重建时期;9 from a Southern point of view从南方的视角来看;10 top rated 最受好评的,观看人数最多的;11 enduring symbol: 经久不衰的象征;12 plantation: 种植园;13 rural 农村的,田园的; 14 Georgia: 乔治亚州;15 on the eve of 在…的前夜;16 confess: 承认,坦白,忏悔;17 compatible: 兼容的,可共处的;18 accuse: 指责,控诉;19 slap: 掌掴,掌击,侮辱;20 rush to enlist: 火速从军;21 is widowed: 成了寡居的,成了寡妇;22 a bout of peneumonia: 肺炎的一次发作;23 cheer her up: 让她开心起来;24 Confederacy: 联盟,联邦;25 intention 决心; 26 is besieged by 被包围了;27 Atlanta Campaign:亚特兰大战役;28 goes into a premature and difficult labor;早产且难产;29 perilous journey: 冒险的旅程;30 depot\ warehouse 仓库;31 Confederate Army: 联邦军队;32 crumble: 崩溃,粉碎,面包屑;33 under the strain处于紧张状态;34 pillage 掠夺;nv;35 untended: 被忽略了的;36 vow: 发誓,誓言;37 dispirited 沮丧的,消沉的;38 is of little help to 帮助不大的;39 run away with 轻易获得,私奔;偷走;40 confess his desire 承认了他的渴望;41 passionately: 强烈地,热情地;42 rising taxes: 上涨的税收;43 dress herself 把自己精心打扮;44 bank accounts have been blocked: 银行账户被冻结了;45 depart 离开;46 encounter: 遭遇,邂逅;47 fiance(法):48 lumber mill:木材厂; 49 take over:接管;50 settle in 定居;51 makes a night raid:夜袭;52 shantytown: 贫民窟; 53 funeral 葬礼;54 barely over:刚刚结束;55 propose marriage:求婚;56 partially for: 部分是因为;57 pine for:渴望,思念;58 blame oneself: 自责;59 collapse:倒下;60 pregnancy:怀孕,丰富,意义深长;61 sorrowful: 悲伤的,伤心的;62 She never could have meant anything to him: 她对他来说没有任何意义。63 weep:哭泣。64 in despair 绝望地;65 hope lights her face:她重燃希望;
Free Talk:
S: Rhett, Rhett! Where are you going? 瑞德,瑞德!你去哪儿?
R: I’m going to Charleston, back where I belong. 我要去查尔斯顿,去应该属于我的地方。
S: Please, please…take me with you! 请你带我一起去吧。
R: No.I’m through with everything here. I want peace…I want to see if somewhere there is something left in life, in life of charm and grace…Do you know what I’m talking about? 不,我和这里的一切都没有关系了,我需要安静……我想要看看在生活中的某个地方,是否有某种美好而优雅的东西…你明白我在说什么吗?
S: I only know I love you. 我知道我爱你。
R: That’s your misfortune. 这是你的不幸。
S: Oh, Rhett, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! But Rhett, if you go, what shall I do? Where shall I go? 啊,瑞德,瑞德,瑞德,瑞德,可是瑞德,如果你走了,我去哪里呢?我该怎么办?
R: Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn! 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点儿也不关心。
S: I can’t let him go! I can’t! I won’t think about losing him now! I’ll think abou that tomorrow…After all, tomorrow is another day! 我不能让他走,不能,一定有办法让他回来的。哦,现在我想不了这些,不然我要疯了。明天,明天再想…不管怎么样,明天又是新的一天。