退换物品:
1. sentences:
1). If it isn’t suitable, can I bring it back? 如果不合适,我能退货吗?
Ok, but you must bring your receipt. 可以,但是你必须带来你的收据。
2) Why not exchange another one for me? 为什么不给我换一个呢?
It cannot be returned if it is unsealed. 一旦拆封,就不能退了。
3) Where can I make a complaint? 我该去哪儿投诉呢?
Here, please. What happened? 这里,怎么了?
4) Why do you exchange it? 你为什么要换货?
This hat has some defects. I want to get my money back. 这顶帽子有瑕疵,我想退款。
5) Can I have a refund on this washing machine? 这台洗衣机可以退款吗?
No, But you can exchange it to another one. 不能,但是你可以更换另外一个。
6) Is there a written guarantee? 有保证书吗?
Yes, we can show you. 有,可以给你看一下。
7) Where can I exchange this pair of trousers? 我该去哪儿换这条裤子呢?
Sorry, Sale goods in our shop are not exchangeable. 抱歉,本店特价商品,一经售出,概不退换。
8) How long do I have to wait for the refund? 我要多久才能收到退款?
Within two weeks. 2周以内。
2 Conversations:
1) Conversation 1:
A: If it isn’t suitable, can I bring it back? 如果不合适,我能退货吗?
B: Ok, but you must bring your receipt. 可以,但是你必须带来你的收据。
suitable adj 适合的;
Could I exchange it for a new one? 我能换一个新的吗?
Can I replace it if it dosen’t fit? 如果穿起来不合身,可以来换吗?
I want to return it. 我想退掉这个。
receipt: 收据;
Did you bring the receipt with you? 你有没有带收据呢?
Here is the receipt. 这是收据。
2) Conversation 2:
A: Where can I return this pair of jeans? 我该去哪儿退这条牛仔裤?
B: Here. But we do not accept merchandise for return unless it is defective. 这儿,但是如果不是商品有瑕疵,我们不接受退货。
A: They fade terribly. How long do I have to wait for the refund? 裤子褪色很严重,我要多久才能收到退款?
B: Within five workdays. 5个工作日内。
merchandise n 商品;货物;
defective adj 有缺陷的;
It’s got a blemish here. 这上面有污渍;
The color ran when I washed it. 我洗的时候掉色了。
It is stained(adj 玷污的;). 这个已经脏了。
wait for 等待;
refund n 退款;
Can I have a refund? 可以退款吗?
3) Conversation 3:
A: Why do you want to give it back? 你为什么想要退货?
B: This hat doesn’t suit me. I want to get my money back. 这顶帽子不适合我,我想退款。
A: Sorry, we can’t accept it. 对不起,我们不能接受退款。
B: Why? 为什么?
A: It is not refundable if it is unsealed. 一旦拆封就不能退了。
unsealed: 打开的;
The pajamas can’t be returned once you have tried them on. 睡衣一经试穿就不能退了。
It can’t be returned once you leave the store. 商品一经售出,恕不退货。
3 地道表达:
产品有问题:
1)It’s broken here. 这里坏掉了。
2)There is something wrong with the T-shirt I bought.我买的T恤有问题;
3)I can’t turn the TV on. 电视开不了机了。
4)The pair of jeans fades seriously. 这条牛仔裤褪色严重。
可以退货:
5)You can exchange it for a new one if it is not damaged by human error. 如果不是人为损坏,你可以换个新的。
6)We only take goods back if you can produce the receipt. 只有你出示收据,我们才能退货。
7)Bring your receipt to the customer service, and they will refund you. 把你的收据给顾客服务部,他们就会退钱给你。
无法退货:
8)You can’t return it because it’s one day over our return policy. 你不能退了,因为已经过期一天了。
9)Gifts redeemed are non-returnable and cannot be exchanged for cash. 礼品不能退货或者退款。
10) You cannot get a refund on bargain sale products. 促销商品不可以退换。
11) Sale items are final. 折扣商品,恕不退换。
退款:
12) I want to give back this blouse and get my money back.我想退掉这件衬衫,拿回退款。
13) Here’s your refund. 这是你的退款。
14) I don’t want an exchange, I just demand refund. 我不想换一件,我只想要退钱。
15) We can’t refund you in full. 我们不会全额退还。
退换货办理处:
16) You can return it or exchange it at the hat counter.你可以在帽子柜台进行退换。
17) Please fill product return form at that counter.. 请在那个柜台填写退货单。
18) We don’t deal with the return, please consult at that counter. 我们不处理退货的问题,请在那个柜台咨询一下。