日常口语: 在家用餐
1 sentences:
1). It’s almost dinner time. Are you hungry? 晚餐时间快到了,你饿了吗?
I’m starving. 我饿死了。
2). Where can I find the plates? 我去哪儿找盘子。
They are in the cupboard.在橱柜里。
3). Did you cook differently this time? This tastes strange.这次的做法不一样吧?味道有点怪。
Yeah. I ran out of cinnamon.是啊,没有肉桂了。
4). Why are you eating so little? Don’t you like the food?为什么只吃那么一点?你不喜欢吃这个吗?
The food is good.But I’m on a diet.东西很好吃,只是我在节食。
5). I’m going to get some chicken. Want some? 我去拿点鸡肉,你要吗?
No,thanks. I’m full.不用了,谢谢,我已经饱了。
6). What’s your best dish? 你最拿手的菜是什么?
Spicy boiled fish. 水煮鱼。
7). The cutting skill is excellent. Who did this? 刀工很好啊,谁做的,
My mother. She is a good cook.我妈妈,她是个好厨师。
8). Could I try some dumplings?我能尝尝饺子吗?
Help youself, please. 请随便吃。
Conversations:
Conversation 1:
A: It’s almost dinner time. Are you hungry? 晚餐时间快到了,你饿了吗?
B: I’m starving. 我饿死了。
A: Same here. 我也是啊。
Notes: starve vi 挨饿;
hungry, be starving, starve to death;
same here:这儿也是。表示同对方的观点或者意见。
So am I:我也是。
Conversation 2:
A: The chicken is almost done. Pass me the plate, please.鸡肉快好了,帮我把盘子递过来。
B: Did you cook differently this time? This tastes strange. 你这次的做法不一样吧?味道有点怪。
A: Yeah. I ran out of cinnamon. But the rest of it was done according to the recipe. 是啊,没有肉桂了,但是其他我都是按照菜谱做的。
B: No wander it tastes a bit bland. 难怪味道有点淡呢。
Notes:pass the plate to me. 把盘子递过来。
pass sth to sb./ pass sb. sth. 给某人递某物;递某物给某人
run out of : 没有,用尽;
be short of:缺少,没有;
run short of :缺乏,快用完了。
no wonder: 怪不得;不足为奇;
There is no doubt that……毫无疑问的是…..;
Conversation 3:
A: It smells good. What’s the dish called? 闻起来真香,这道菜叫什么?
B: Spilcy boiled fish.水煮鱼;
A: The taste is out of this world.真是美味啊。
B: I’m glald you enjoy the dishes. I’m going to get some chicken. Want some? 很高兴你喜欢这些菜。 我去拿点肌肉,你要吗?
A: No, thanks. I’m full. 不用了,谢谢,我已经饱了。
B: OK. Let me get a refill for your drinks. 好的,那我给你再倒一杯饮料吧。
notes: out of this world.真是美味啊。
delicious/ yummy/ tasty 美味的;
I love the way you cook… 我喜欢你的这种做…的方法。
have/has had enough.已经吃饱了。
couldn’t eat another bite: 一口也吃不下了。
can’t eat any more.一点儿也吃不下了。
get a refill 再倒一杯;
refill 再注满;
let me fill you glass up 让我们给你倒满酒杯。
free refills;免费续杯。
authentic expressions:
1厨房忙碌:
1)Do you turn the ventilator on? 你开抽油烟机了吗?
2)Do you have a bigger pot? 你没有大一点的锅?
3)Can you tell me how to use the blender? 你能告诉我怎么用搅拌机吗?
4)The gas cooker doesn’t work, does it? 煤气灶不能用了,对吗?
5)Can you help me put the dishes in the dishwasher? 能帮我把这些餐具放进洗碗机吗?
烹饪高手:
6)Your father is really a great cook. 你爸爸真是个好厨师。
7)My mum’s cooking gives special attention to the food’s nutrition and taste. 我妈妈做饭特别注重食物的营养和味道。
家常便饭:
8)It will be on the table in a minute.过一会儿饭菜就可以上桌了。
9)Could you pass the butter around? 你能把黄油传一下吗?
10)Compared with fast food I prefer home ooking.和快餐比起来,我更喜欢家常饭菜。
收拾厨房:
11)the kitchen is in a mess.厨房弄得又脏又乱了。
12)Would you put away the dishes? 能把盘子收拾好吗?
13)Could you pass the liquid detergent to me? 你能把洗涤剂递给我吗?
14)It’s my turn to do the dishes.轮到我洗碗了。