常用展会英语口语-8 Yoga Yu
196、 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。
197、 Do you have any comment on this clause.你对这一条款有何看法?
198、 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?
199、 If one side fails to observe the contract, the other side is entitled to cancel it.如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。
200、 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。
201、 We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.
我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。
202、 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成的协议。
203、 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
204、 We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.
我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。
205、 When the grace period expires, the contract is annulled.
当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。
206、 I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.
不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。
207、 I hope no questions about the terms. 我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。
208、 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。
209、 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
210、 I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。
211、 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
212、 I am ready to sign the agreement. 我已经准备好了签合同。
213、 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。
214、 So I will receive and sign it overnight. 那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。
215、 We'll still be able to meet the deadline. 我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。
216、 I will keep you posted. 我会与你保持联络。
217、 What is your hurry? 什么事让您这么着急呢?
218、 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.
我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。
219、 What on earth has happened to trouble you so? 到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?
220、 I'm afraid I have bad news for you. 恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。
221、 Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally. 我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。
222、 We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.
我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
223、 Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。
224、 This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
225、 Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。