Life : We were born after 1980s-03; 我们是80后。
80后是房奴;
I have to pay half of my salary on the mortgage loan every month.
我每个月一半的工资都要用来付房子的按揭贷款。
Housing prices are rocketing now. I wonder if the price would decline.
现在放价飞涨,我怀疑价格不会下降。
I wish to be a house slave but I can’t afford the down payment.
我倒想当个房奴,但是连首付都付不起呀。
80后是车奴;
I have to buy a car because I live far away from the company.
因为住的离公司太远了,我不得不买辆车。
I am not only a car slave but an gas slave because the oil price keeps rising.
油价持续上涨,我现在不仅是车奴,还是油奴。
I’d rather take the crowded bus than be the poor car slave;
我宁可挤公交车也不当车奴,压力太大了。
I am often caught in the rush hour, so I have to spend more and more on gas.
高峰时间经常堵车,我不得不花更多的钱在汽油上。
80后是孩奴;
It’s hard to get my child into a good kindergarten.
要想让孩子上个好的幼儿园实在太难了。
I want to be a DINK because it’s so expensive to raise a child in big cities.
我想当丁克一族,因为在大城市养孩子实在太难了。
More and more China post-80s are becoming child slaves now.
越来越多的80后变成了孩儿奴。
80后,不做生活的奴隶;
I refuse to be a mortgage slave.
我拒绝做房奴。
I spent spare time recharging to in hopes of receiving higher education and getting a better job.
我在工作之余也充充电,希望得到更好的教育和工作。
I will leave major cities for less-developed ones for more opportunities and better life.
我要离开一线城市去二三线城市,因为那里有更多的机会和更好的生活。