Hello, London Life Agency. Can I help you?
伦敦人寿公司,您好,请问需要什么服务吗?
Yes, I'd like to speak to Ms Paula Kent, please.
是的,我想找葆拉?肯特小姐,谢谢。
Certainly, who shall I say is calling?
好的,请问是哪位找呢?
Mike Davison.
麦克?戴维森。
One moment, please.
请稍待一会儿。
Hello Mike. How are you?
哈罗,麦克。你好吗?
Fine.
很好。
Great.So where are you now?
太好了。你现在人在哪儿?
Oh.I'm still at Heathrow Airport...the plane was a little late.
喔,我还在希斯洛机场....班机有点误点。
That's Ok. You come to my office, I can take you to my flat. It's only 10 minutes from the office.
没关系。如果你到我办公室来,我可以带你去我的公寓,离办公室只有10 分钟而已。
OK.What's the easiest way to get there?
好,怎么去最容易?
Well, there's a special express train to Paddington but that's expensive and because Paddington is so big, you may have to walk a long way to change onto the underground.
嗯,有一班直达派丁顿的特快车,但是很贵,而且派丁顿车站很大,你可能要走很长一段路才能转乘地铁。
If you don't mind a longer trip, I think the underground is better.
如果你不介意多花点时间,我想直接搭地铁会比较好。
OK.That sounds fine.
可以啊,我无所谓。
OK.So you take the Piccadilly Line, that's the dark blue, form Heathrow to Leicester Square.
好,所以你先搭皮卡地里线,就是深蓝色的那条线,从希斯洛坐到列斯特广场。
OK...Dark Blue line to Leicester Square.
好...搭深蓝线到列斯特广场。
Yeah.And there you change to the Northern Line, that's the black line, and take a northbound train to Camden.
对。然后换乘北线,就是黑色线,搭往北的列车到康顿。
Camden.
康顿。
Yes.At Camden, get off and go up the escalator and out of the ticket gates.
对,在康顿下车,搭电扶梯上楼,出售票口,
Turn right, walk down the road for about three minutes, and you'll see a bus stop.
右转之后沿街走3 分钟左右,就可以看到公车站牌。
From there, take bus 153 and get off at Zoo Gardens. My office is opposite that stop.
你在那边搭153 路公交车,然后在动植物园下车,我的办公室就在站牌对面。
OK.Let me just check once more. Take the underground from...
好,我再确认一次。搭地铁从...