My heart is so proud.
我心如此骄傲,
My mind is so unfocused.
思绪难以集中,
I see the things you do through me as great things I have done.
我看见你透过我,成就了各样的大事。
And now you gently break me, then lovingly you take me,
此刻你轻柔地将我破碎, 又温柔地将我拾起,
And hold me as my father and mold me as my maker.
如父亲般拥抱我, 如陶匠般塑造我。
I ask you: "How many times will you pick me up, when I keep on letting you down?
我问你:“你要扶起我多少次?当我一次次让你失望。
And each time I will fall short of your glory. How far will forgiveness abound?"
每一次都亏缺了你的荣耀,你的宽恕有何等的深远呢?”
And you answer:" my child, I love you.
你回答:“我的孩子,我爱你。
And as long as you're seeking my face, you'll walk in the power of my daily sufficient grace."
只要你仍寻求我的面,我每日赐下的恩典够你用。”
At times I may grow weak and feel a bit discouraged, knowing that someone, somewhere could do a better job.
有时我会软弱,有时会些许沮丧,知道在某处有人能比我做得更好。
For who am I to serve you? I know I don't deserve you. And that's the part that burns in my heart and keeps me hanging on.
我算什么竟能侍奉你?我知我不配你的爱。但心中燃烧的这份渴望,激励我继续勇往直前。