如何让你遇见我/在我/最美丽的时刻
May Buddha let us meet/ in my most /beautiful hours,
为这/我已在佛前/求了五百年,求佛/让我们结下/一段尘缘
I have prayed for it/ for five hundred years.
佛/于是把我/化做一棵树
Buddha made me /a tree
长在/你必经的路旁
By the path /you may take.
阳光下/慎重地开满了花
In full blossoms I'm waiting /in the sun
朵朵/都是我/前世的盼望
Every flower/ carrying/ my previous hope.
当你走近
As you are near,
请你细听
Listen /carefully
那颤抖的叶/是我等待的热情
The quivering leaves/ are my waiting zeal,
而当你/终于无视地走过
As you pass by the tree/ without noticing me.
在你身后/落了一地的
My friend,
朋友啊
Upon the ground behind you
那不是花瓣
Is not the fallen petals
那是我/凋零的心
But /my withered heart.