Never Give Up
永不放弃
Vexento
维克辛托
背景:Bernward Koch - Threads of Mystery
朗读:美式发音
There're some times in life when you fall down
生活中总会遇到低谷
And you feel like you don't have the strength to back up
而你觉得你已经没有力气坚持下去了
So... Sort of put a mask on your face when you come to school and...
所以当你去学校的时候你也许会带上面具
Pretend that everything's okay when it's not and you go home and...
假装一切都好而事实上并不尽然,你回到家后
Lay in your bed when no one's looking at you
默默地倒在床上而没有人在意你
You don't have to impress anybody
你不必取悦任何人
And you're yourself
你就是你
And fear comes in
然后恐惧来袭
You know the fear that you have as soon as you walk to the doors of your house
你知道你每每走到家门口时的恐惧
Maybe there's a broken home
可能是因为你的家支离破碎
Maybe you have doubt in your life
可能是因为你怀疑你的生活
Maybe you don't know for sure what's gonna be happening in the future and...
可能是因为你不知道未来将要发生什么
It scares you
你害怕
Maybe about.... You... Maybe you worried about what people think of you
可能...可能是你担心人们会怎样看你
What people saying about you
怎样议论你吧
Does that fear paralyses you and I just wanted to ask you today
我今天只想问你,你已经被恐惧麻痹了吗?
Do you think you have hope?
你难道觉得你没有希望了吗?
I'm not here today to tell you I understand your pain
我不是来告诉你我理解你的痛苦的
I don't know how it feels to be abused
我并不知道被抛弃是什么感觉
I don't know how it feels to feel quote fat and you get an eating disorder
我并不知道因为肥胖而导致了饮食失调是什么感觉
I don't know how it feels to have a broken home
我不知道有一个支离破碎的家庭是什么感觉
But I know how it feels to have a broken heart and I know how it feels to be alone
但我知道心碎的感觉,我知道孤单的感觉
And I just want you to know that it's not the end...
而且我想告诉你痛苦并不会结束...
You change yourself
于是你改变你自己
You come to school
你去学校的时候
And everybody swore around me in high school
你说在学校每个人都围着我咒骂
So I started swearing... Why!?
所以我也开始了咒骂...为什么!?
Because it's the cool thing to do
因为那确实是一件很酷的事情
Everybody swears
每个人都咒骂
So I don't want to be left out
我不想被别人忽略
And I wanted to be accepted
我想被其他人接受
So I started swearing
所以我开始了咒骂
You go to a party
你去参加派对的时候
Everybody's drinking
每个人都喝酒
So you drink... Why!?
所以你也喝酒...为什么!?
Why everybody around me's doing the big deal!
你说为什么我周围的每个人都在做着了不起的事!
And you start losing yourself
然后你开始迷失自我
You start putting your security in temporary things
你开始在一些转瞬即逝的事物上寻求安全感
You start putting your happiness in things that won't last
你开始在一些转瞬即逝的事物上寻求幸福
You can get drunk all you like
你可以任由自己喝醉
But in the morning you're gonna be sober with a headache with the same problems
但是明天早上当你伴着头痛醒来时,相同的问题依然存在