Just Go to Bed
快去睡觉
By Mercer Mayer
I'm a cowboy and l round up cows.
我是个牛仔,我能赶牛群。
I can lasso anything.
我可以套住任何东西。
Dad says...
爸爸说....
"It's time for the cowboy to come inside and get ready for bed."
“牛仔是时候进来,准备睡觉了。”
I'm a general and l have to stop the enemy army with my tank.
我是一个将军,我必须用坦克阻止敌人的军队。
Dad says...
爸爸说...
"It's time for the general to take a bath."
“将军该洗澡了”。
I'm a space cadet and I zoom to the moon.
我是一名宇宙预备警察,我要飞到月球上去。
I capture a robot with my ray gun.
我用我的射线枪抓捕机器人。
Dad says...
爸爸说...
"This giant robot has captured the space cadet and is going to put him in the bathtub right now."
“这个巨型机器人已经抓到了宇宙预备警察,现在要把他放在浴缸里。”
I'm a sea monster attacking a ship.
我是一个海怪,要袭击这艘船。
Dad says, "It's time for the sea monster to have a snack."
爸爸说,“海怪到吃东西的时间了。”
I'm a zookeeper feeding my hungry animals.
我是一个动物园管理员,正在给饥饿的动物喂食。
Dad says...
爸爸说...
"Feeding time is over. Here are the zookeeper's pajamas."
“喂食时间结束了,这是动物园管理员的睡衣。”
I'm Super Critter flying over the city.
我是超级小怪物,我要飞越城市。
I'm a train engineer being chased by bandits.
我是一个正在被土匪追捕的火车工程师。
Dad says, "The bandit chief has caught you so put on your pajamas."
爸爸说,“匪徒首领已经捉住你了,穿上你的睡衣吧。”
But I'm a race car driver and l just speed away.
但我是一个赛车手,我就加速逃走了。
Dad says, "The race is over. Now put on these pajamas and go to bed."
爸爸说,“比赛结束了,现在穿上这些睡衣,上床睡觉。”
I'm a bunny hopping around my garden.
我是一个兔子,在我的花园里跳来跳去。
Dad says...
爸爸说...
"Just go to bed!"
“赶紧去睡觉!”
"But I'm a bunny and bunnies don't sleep in a bed."
“但我是一只兔子,兔子不睡在床上。”
Mom says,"Shhh!"
妈妈说:“嘘!
Dad says, "Go to sleep."
爸爸说,“去睡觉。”
Well, maybe a tired bunny could sleep in a bed.
好吧,也许一只累了的兔子可以睡在床上
...just this once...
……只有这一次……
好啦,今天的故事就到这啦~