可可托海的牧羊人/ 词 曲 唱 王琪
(英文版)by Lucy
《The Shepherd Of Keketuhai》
1 The night was cold I hated to let you go,
那夜的雨 也没能留住你,
2 But you didn't stay and left me here alone.
山谷的风 它陪着我哭泣。
3 There's always the camel bell ringing in my ears.
你的驼铃声仿佛还在我耳边响起,
4 Reminds me you have eve come to me.
告诉我你曾来过这里。
5 I've never loved before I met you girl.
我酿的酒喝不醉我自己,
6 I never sing unless I sing for you.
你唱的歌却让我一醉不起。
7 I would love you forever and create a future.
我愿意陪你翻过雪山穿越戈壁,
8 But you left and disappeared with your camel bell.
可你不辞而别还断绝了所有的消息。
副歌☞
1 Oh my love I'm in Keketuhai waiting,
心上人 我在可可托海等你,
2 They say you have got married in Yili.
他们说你嫁到了伊犁,
3 Is it because of the beautiful town called Nalati?
是不是因为那里有美丽的那拉提?
4 Or the almond flowers there can make the sweetest honey.
还是那里的杏花才能酿出你要的甜蜜。
重复(副歌)
I can here the camel bell ring again,
毡房外又有驼铃声声响起,
But I know it has nothing to do with me.
我知道那一定不是你,
No one else can sing a song that touches my heart.
再没人能唱出像你那样动人的歌曲,
No one but you I could never never forget.
再没有一个美丽的姑娘让我难忘记。
(2020年秋季网课结业课选学版)