昔日依依别
作者:拜伦 | 主播:孟飞Phoenix
When we two parted In silence and tears,
昔日依依惜别,默默无言地流着泪,
Half broken-hearted, To sever for years,
要分开好几个年头,我们忍不住心碎,
Pale grew thy cheek and cold, Colder thy kiss;
你的脸冰凉、发白,你的吻更似冷冰;
Truly that hour foretold Sorrow to this.
呵,那一刻正预兆了我今日的悲痛。
The dew of the morning Sank chill on my brow— It felt like the warning Of what I feel now.
清早凝结着寒露,冷彻了我的额角-是对我此刻的警告,悲伤在今天。
Thy vows are all broken, And light is thy fame:
你的誓言全破碎了,你的行为如此轻浮:
I hear thy name spoken, And share in its shame.
人家提起你的名字,我听了也感到羞辱。
They name thee before me, A knell to mine ear;
他们当着我讲到你,一声声有如丧钟;
A shudder comes o'er me— Why wert thou so dear?
我的全身一阵颤栗-为什么对你如此情重?
They know not I knew thee, Who knew thee too well:
没有人知道我熟识你,呵,熟识得太过了:
Long, long shall I rue thee Too deeply to tell.
我将长久、长久地悔恨,这深处难以为外人道。
In secret, we met— In silence, I grieve That thy heart could forget, Thy spirit deceive.
你我秘密地相会-我又默默地悲伤,你竟然把我欺骗,你的心终于遗忘。
If I should meet thee After long years, How should I greet thee? — With silence and tears.
偶尔再相会,多年后万一在陌路,我跟你该怎么打招呼?—用沉默,用眼泪。
录音、剪辑、主播:孟飞Phoenix
主播各平台同名:@孟飞Phoenix
bgm:土屋俊輔 - 浮遊都市
Haruka Nakamura - 四月の装丁