在诗中
莎士比亚用生动的比喻来描绘爱人的眼睛
整首诗揭示了爱情的奇妙之处,表达了爱人眼中的美好和力量,爱情如同一种魔力,能够让我们看到事物的美好和光彩。
My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun
我的爱人的眼睛一点不象太阳
Coral is far more red than her lips' red
珊瑚比她的嘴唇还要红得多
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
雪若算白,她的胸就暗褐无光
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
发若是铁丝,她头上铁丝婆娑
I have seen roses damask'd, red and white,
我见过红白的玫瑰,轻纱一般
but no such roses see I in her cheeks;
她颊上却找不到这样的玫瑰
and in some perfumes is there more delight
有许多芳香非常逗引人喜欢
than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
我的爱人的呼吸并没有这香味
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
我爱听她谈话,可是我很清楚
that music hath a far more pleasing sound:
音乐的悦耳远胜于她的嗓子
I grant I never saw a goddess go,
我承认从没有见过女神走路
my mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:
我的爱人走路时候却脚踏实地
and yet, by heaven, I think my love is rare
可是,我敢指天发誓,我的爱侣
as any she belied with false compare.
胜似任何被捧作天仙的美女
图片
录音、剪辑、主播
孟飞Phoenix
Picture by:
Alentin Antonucci
BGM:
Nocturne in B flat minor, Op. 9 no. 1