1
I would ask you how old you are but I know you can't count that high.
想问你几岁了还这么傻,但我知道你数不了这么大数。
2
I thought of you all day today. I was at the zoo.
今儿去了动物园,睹物思人,一整天都很想你。
3
They say opposites attract. I hope you meet someone who is good-looking, intelligent, and cultured.
人都说互补才有吸引力。我希望你能遇到颜值高、智商高、文化高的伴侣。
4
As an outsider, what do you think of the human race?
作为一个局外人,你对我们人类有何看法?
5
Go ahead, tell them everything you know. It'll only take 10 seconds.
赶紧的,快跟大家炫出你所有的知识。十秒钟应该够了。
6
I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you've never used it.
我猜你的大脑一定是十成新,从来没用过。
7
Do you want people to accept you as you are or do you want them to like you?
你想让大家接受真实的你还是想让大家喜欢你?
8
Are your parents siblings?
你爹妈是亲兄妹吧?
9
Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live.
普通人都是活到老学到老。你只做到了前者。
10
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth?
你想过没有,如果你出生时大脑没缺氧,现在的人生会大不相同?
11
You are dark and handsome. When it's dark, you’re handsome.
你又黑又帅。天越黑的时候你就越帅。
12
How did you get here? Did someone leave your cage open?
你是怎么到这里的? 谁打开笼子放你出来的?
13
I bet your mother has a loud bark!
我猜你妈肯定吠声嘹亮!
14
I know you're not as stupid as you look. Nobody could be!
我知道你没看上去那么傻逼。因为没人能傻逼成这样!
15
If I had a face like yours, I'd sue my parents!
我要是长成你这样,我肯定告死我爹妈!