How Can I Rid My Mind of Her
教我如何不想她
Light cloud drift above in the sky,
天上飘着些微云,
over the land wafts a light breeze.
地上吹着些微风。
The light breeze stirs my hair,
啊!微风吹动了我头发,
how can I rid my mind of her?
教我如何不想她?
Moonlight loves the sea,
月光恋爱着海洋,
the sea delights in the moonlight.
海洋恋爱着月光。
On such a silvery night, sweet as honey,
啊!这般蜜也似的银夜,
how can I rid my mind of her?
教我如何不想她?
Fallen blossoms slowly drift across the waters
水面落花慢慢流。
as fish swim in their depths.
水底鱼儿慢慢游。
Swallow, what are you saying?
啊!燕子你说些什么话?
How can I rid my mind of her?
教我如何不想她?
Withered trees shake in the cold wind,
枯树在冷风里摇,
while a grass fire burns at dust.
野火在暮色中烧。
Sparse sunset clouds linger in the western sky,
啊!西天还有些儿残霞,
how can I rid my mind of her?
教我如何不想她?