Tonight I can write the saddest lines
今夜我可以写出最哀伤的诗篇
Puedo escribir los versos más tristes esta noche.
Write, for example, “the night is shattered and blue stars shiver in the distance."
写,譬如说,“夜缀满繁星,那些星,灿蓝,在远处颤抖。”
Escribir, por ejemplo: "La noche está estrellada, y tiritan, azules, los astros, a lo lejos."
The night wind revolves in the sky and sings
晚风在天空中回旋歌唱。
El viento de la noche gira en el cielo y canta.
Tonight I can write the saddest lines
今夜我可以写出最哀伤的诗篇。
Puedo escribir los versos más tristes esta noche.
And I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too
我爱她,而有时候她也爱我。
Yo la quise, y a veces ella también me quiso.
Through nights like this one I held her in my arms
在许多仿佛此刻的夜里我拥她入怀。
En las noches como esta la tuve entre mis brazos.
I kissed her again and again under the endless sky
在永恒的天空下一遍一遍的吻她。
La besé tantas veces bajo el cielo infinito.
She loved me and sometimes I loved her too
她爱我,而有时候我也爱她。
Ella me quiso, a veces yo también la quería.
How could one not have loved her great still eyes
你怎能不爱她专注的大眼睛?
Cómo no haber amado sus grandes ojos fijos.
Tonight I can write the saddest lines
今夜我可以写出最哀伤的诗篇。
Puedo escribir los versos más tristes esta noche.
To think that I do not have her, to feel that I have lost her
想到不能拥有她。感到已经失去她。
Pensar que no la tengo. Sentir que la he perdido.
To hear the immense night, still more immense without her
听到那辽阔的夜,因她不在更加辽阔。
Oir la noche inmensa, más inmensa sin ella.
And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture
诗遂低落心灵,如露珠低落草原。
Y el verso cae al alma como al pasto el rocío.
What does it matter that my love could not keep her?
我的爱不能叫她留下又何妨?
Qué importa que mi amor no pudiera guardarla.
The night is shattered and she is not with me
夜缀满繁星而她离我远去。
La noche esta estrellada y ella no está conmigo.
This is all. In the distance someone is singing. In the distance
都过去了。在远处有人歌唱。在远处。
Eso es todo. A lo lejos alguien canta. A lo lejos.
My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her
我的心不甘就此失去她。
Mi alma no se contenta con haberla perdido.
My sights searches for her as though to go to her
我的眼光搜寻着仿佛要走向她。
Como para acercarla mi mirada la busca.
My heart looks for her, and she is not with me
我的心在找她,而她离我远去。
Mi corazón la busca, y ella no está conmigo.
The same night, whitening the same trees
相同的夜漂白着相同的树。
La misma noche que hace blanquear los mismos árboles.
We, of that time, are no longer the same
昔日的我们已不复存在。
Nosotros, los de entonces, ya no somos los mismos.
I no longer love her, that is certain, but how I loved her
如今我确已不再爱她,但我曾经多爱她啊。
Ya no la quiero, es cierto, pero cuánto la quise.
My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing
我的声音试着借风探触她的听觉。
Mi voz buscaba el viento para tocar su oído.
Another is she will be another is. Like my kiss before
别人的。她就将是别人的了。一如我过去的吻。
De otro. Será de otro. Como antes de mis besos.
Her voice, her bright body, her infinite eyes
她的声音,她明亮的身体。她深邃的眼睛。
Su voz, su cuerpo claro. Sus ojos infinitos.
I no longer love her, that is certain, but maybe I love her
如今我确已不再爱她。但也许我仍爱着她。
Ya no la quiero, es cierto, pero tal vez la quiero.
Love is so short, forgetting is so long
爱是这么短, 遗忘是这么长。
Es tan corto el amor, y es tan largo el olvido.
Because through nights like this one I held her in my arms
因为在许多仿佛此刻的夜里我拥她入怀,
Porque en noches como esta la tuve entre mis brazos,
My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her
我的心不甘就此失去她。
mi alma no se contenta con haberla perdido.
Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer
即令这是她带给我的最后的痛苦,
Aunque este sea el ultimo dolor que ella me causa,
And these the last verses that I write for her
而这些是我为她写的最后的诗篇。
y estos sean los ultimos versos que yo le escribo.