「微信」或者「微博」搜索关注[早安英文],查看更多有趣实用的中英双语节目。
---
英语学习笔记:
《lake and ocean》
You don't fight
你不抵抗
You don't sigh
你不哀叹
You don't listen back
你从不倾听
Even on the trail of love
即使在爱的轨道上
弱读:前三句中的t
表达:on the trail of 在。。的轨道上
连读:trail of
You're all done
你戛然而止
We're not finished yet
我们方兴未艾
Seeing heights my heart bequeaths
眼见高地,我将我心遗赠后世
单词:bequeath [bɪ'kwiːð] 馈赠
You don't see
你看不到
You don't need
你不需要
You don't matter now
现在你无关紧要
Even on the trail of love
即使在爱的轨道上
You don't fall
你不跌落
You don't recognize
你不曾意识到
All the things I did for you
我为你做的所有
But I am over - the things you did to me
但是我放下了——那些你曾对我做过的事
It's uneasy but it's true -
这并不容易,却真实无疑
连读:it’s uneasy/but it’s/but I
Didn’t I say?
难道我没有说过?
Didn't I treat you right you're breaking me down?
难道我对你不够好,在你使我心碎的时候?
Didn't I treat you right I'm breaking you down?
难道我对你不够好,我使你心碎?
表达:break someone down 是某人心碎
All and all you're just a lake inside my ocean
所有的所有,你仅仅是我海洋中的一片湖泊
All and all you're just for me
所有的所有,你仅仅只是为我
All and all you're just a lake inside my ocean
所有的所有,你仅仅是我海洋中的一片湖泊
Anyway I see.
无论我看到什么。