Look up.
抬头看
There I am.
I am the Sky.
我在这里
I am a warm and protective blanket wrapped around everyone on Earth.
我散发温暖,保护地球上的每一个人
I can bring clouds, rain and the wind. I can be an ice storm.
风起云动雨飘,甚至狂风暴雨,都由我掌控
Without me, you'd fry.
没有我,你将受尽烈日煎熬
Every day, I am the breath you take in, yet you are making me sick.
我是你呼吸的每一口空气,但你却害我奄奄一息
I am congested, off-balance, polluted.
失去平衡,充满污染
You see, I am more delicate than you think.
其实我,比你所想的要脆弱
It took millions of years to get it just right — my perfect mix of gases, temperature and weather that you enjoy.
经历了数百万年,才完美调整好适应你用的空气、温度和气候
But now your cars, your factories and dust — they have pushed me past the limit.
你用汽车、工厂、灰尘将我逼向绝境
And you wonder why my typhoons and tornadoes are more intense, more frequent?
却反向我抱怨台风、龙卷风为何更密更狂
I have become unpredictable.
我已无法自控
Less rain here, a lot more rain there.
这里久旱不雨,那里雨水泛滥
Hotter summers, colder winters.
炎夏更炎, 寒冬更寒
I cannot even control myself anymore.
我已无法自控
Enough about me.
算了吧
I will show my changing self to you in your days ahead.
来日给你们展现我的剧变吧
But in the end, I'll be fine.
最后,天是不会塌下来的
Give me a few thousand years.
给我几千年吧
I have weathered trauma before.
以往大秧大祸,我都有力回天
I am not worried for myself.
不是自己,而是你
Look up.
记住,命,由天定