与小羊的首次合作~
BGM:cinema paradiso - Josh Groban
柯林斯的表白:
Dear Miss Elizabeth,
亲爱的伊丽莎白小姐,
My attentions have been too marked to be mistaken.
我对你的百般殷勤已非常明显,你一定明白我的用意。
Almost as soon as I entered the house,
几乎就在我走进这房子的那一刻,
I singled you out as the companion of my future life.
我就挑中你做我的终身伴侣。
But before I am run away with my feelings,
不过也许最好趁我还能控制自己感情的时候,
perhaps I may state my reasons for marrying.
先谈谈我要和你结婚的理由。
Firstly, that it is the duty of a clergyman to set the example of matrimony in his parish.
第一,给全教区树立婚姻的好榜样是牧师的职责。
Secondly, I am convinced it will add greatly to my happiness.
其次,我深信结婚会大大提升我的幸福。
And thirdly, that it is at the urging of my esteemed patroness, Lady Catherine, that I select a wife.
第三,我尊敬的女资助人凯瑟琳夫人催促我挑选一个好太太。
(......)
然后达西突然出现,开门见山地表白:
Miss Elizabeth,
伊丽莎白小姐,
I have struggled in vain and can bear it no longer.
我过去的挣扎都是徒劳,我撑不下去了。
These past months have been a torment. I came to Rosings only to see you.
这几个月对于我来说是一种折磨,我来罗新斯只是为了见你。
I have fought against judgement, my family’s expectation, the inferiority of your birth, my rank.
我在与世俗的看法,与我家族的期望对抗,与你的身世,与我的阶级对抗。
I will put them aside and ask you to end my agony.
我要把他们统统抛开,让你终结我的痛苦。
(Elizabeth) I don't understand...
(伊丽莎白)我不明白……
I love you, Most ardently.
我爱你,最真挚的爱。
Please do me the honour of accepting my hand.
请给予我荣幸,接受我的心意吧。