CHILDHOOD
童年
Have you seen my Childhood?
你见过我的童年么?
I'm searching for the world that I come from
我在寻找我来自的世界
Cause I've been looking around
因为我已经环顾四周
In the lost and found of my heart...
在我心中遗失和留下的部分
No one understands me
没有人理解我
They view it as such strange eccentricities...
他们认为这是如此古怪
Cause I keep kidding around
因为我一直开着玩笑
Like a child, but pardon me...
就象个孩子,但是宽恕我
People say I'm not okay
人们总说我不太正常
Cause I love such elementary things...
因为我喜爱这些自然的东西
It's been my fate to compensate,
这已经成为我的命运
for the Childhood
去补偿我的童年
I've never known...
我从不知道
Have you seen my Childhood?
你见过我的童年么?
I'm searching for the wonder in my youth
我在寻找我童年的奇迹
Like pirates in adventurous dreams,
就象海盗在冒险的梦中
Of conquest and kings on the throne...
梦想那些征服者和王座上的国王
Before you judge me, try hard to love me,
在你审判我之前,请试着爱我
Look within your heart then ask,
把目光投向你的内心,然后问自己
Have you seen my Childhood?
你曾见过我的童年么?
I'm searching for the wonder in my youth
我在寻找我童年的奇迹
Like fantastical stories to share
就象分享那些幻想的故事
The dreams I would dare, watch me fly...
在梦中,我敢于看自己飞翔
Before you judge me, try hard to love me.
在你审判我之前,请试着爱我
The painful youth I've had
我曾有过痛苦的童年
Have you seen my Childhood.
你曾见过我的童年么?
欢迎大家关注我的公众号erica-english,获得更多的图文内容,你一定会收获满满哦!