Love
爱慕
Hate
怨恨
Oh what a fine line we walk
多么微妙的区别
Close
合拢
Bloom
绽放
When do we learn how to talk?
我们何时学会了交谈?
Hopes and dreams come in twos
希望和梦想双双而至
So what do we do when one is gone , gone ?
当其中一个消失,我们怎么办?
How can you stand with the weight of your thoughts
你何以承受
With the weight of your thoughts?
思绪的重量?
You write with a bitter tongue
你用苦涩的语调将它们书写
Why do you see the worst in it all?
为什么我们总看到最糟的一面?
The worst of the people you once loved
你爱过的人最糟的一面
Give
付出
Get
索取
I wish I could put this train to bed
我希望这一连串的事情停下来
Sleep
入睡
Rise
醒来
Somehow I'm guilty instead of learning to be at peace
不知为何我有负罪感
No matter what happens with you and me
而不是学着平静地面对一切
How can you stand with the weight of your thoughts
你何以承受
With the weight of your thoughts?
思绪的重量?
You talk with a bitter tongue
你用苦涩的语调将它们诉说
Why do you see the worst in it all?
为什么我们总看到最糟的一面?
The worst of the people you once loved
你爱过的人最糟的一面
Love , love
the bed that we bought
我们的关系
In pieces against the wall
支离破碎
Where we stood before making love
回到原点
Is this really the end of us now?
难道这就是我们的结局?
I want the best for you you you you me be happy
愿我们都能得到幸福
Why do you keep thinking the way that you think?
为什么你改变不了你的思维方式?
The way that you think you poisons the ink
它让你在痛苦中无法自拔
Look at yourself, the beauty within
看看你自己,那内在的美
The beauty beneath everything
一切伪装之下的美
The beat of butterfly wings
(犹如蝴蝶振翅)简单脆弱,转瞬即逝
The beauty, the beauty beneath everything
一切伪装之下的美