21. Eliminating problems by transferring the blame to others is often called scape-goating.
21.用怪罪别人的办法来解决问题通常被称为寻找替罪羊。
Eliminate v. 淘汰,排除,除掉
America wants to eliminate tariffs on items such as electronics.
美国打算取消电子产品等的关税。
You must eliminate an unknown quantity.
你必须消去一个未知数。
Transfer v. 转移,转让 transfer to…
I was transferred to the book department
我被调到图书部。
I am a transfer student.
我是一名转学生。
blame sb. for sth. 因…怪罪
He's not to blame for that.
这事不赖他。
blame on sb 归咎于,把责任推给...
We can't put all the blame on him alone.
不能把一切错误都归咎于他。
Scapegoat 替身, 替罪羊
Why pick you as a scapegoat?
他们为什么选你当替罪羊?