更多精彩敬请关注微信公众平台“小雅之声”。
My Mum
By Anthony Browne
(翻译:来自余治莹译本)
She’s nice, my mum.
这是我妈妈, 她真的很棒!
My mum’s a fantastic cook,
我妈妈是个手艺特好的大厨师,
and a brilliant juggler.
也是个很会杂耍的特技演员。
She’s a great painter,
她不但是个神奇的画家,
and the strongest woman in the world!
还是全世界最强壮的女人!
She’s really nice, my mum.
我妈妈真的很棒!
My mum’s a magic gardener.
我妈妈是一个有魔法的园丁,
She can make ANYTHING grow.
她能让所有的东西都长得很好。
And she’s a good fairy.
她也是一个好心的仙子。
When I’m sad she can make me happy.
我难过时,总是把我变得很开心。
She can sing like an angel,
她的歌声像天使一样甜美,
and roar like a lion.
吼起来像狮子一样凶猛。
She’s really, REALLY nice, my mum.
我妈妈真的、真的很棒!
My mum’s as beautiful as a butterfly,
我妈妈像蝴蝶一样美丽,
and as comfy as an armchair.
还想沙发一样舒适。
She’s as soft as a kitten,
她像猫咪一样温柔,
And as tough as a rhino.
有时候,又像犀牛一样强悍。
She’s really, REALLY, REALLY nice, my mum.
我妈妈真的、真的、真的很棒!
My mum could be a dancer,
不管我妈妈是个舞蹈家,
or an astronaut.
还是个航天员,
She could be a film star,
也不管她是个电影明星,
or the big boss.
还是个大老板,
But she’s MY mum.
她都是我妈妈。
She’s a SUPERMUM!
我妈妈是一个超人妈妈,
And she makes me laugh. A lot.
常常逗得我哈哈大笑。
I love my mum.
我爱她。
And you know what?
而且你知道吗?
SHE LOVES ME!
她也爱我!
(And she always will.)
(永远爱我。)