I should have known
我早该知道
should have done
应该做某事(却没有做)
I should have known she's a bad girl.
我早该知道她是一个坏女孩。
He always forgets to take his key,I should have known.
他总是忘记带钥匙,我早该知道的。
A:We waited all day.She never came.
我们等了一整天,她从头到尾都没来。
B:I should have known not to invite her.
我早该知道不邀请她的。
break the ice
打破僵局;打破沉默
What we have to do now is to break the ice.
我们的当务之急是打破僵局。
The host told a joke to his guest to break the ice.
主人为了打破僵局,给客人讲了个笑话。
Peter is so outgoing, he's always the first one to break the ice at parties.
彼得非常外向,他在聚会上总是第一个打破僵局的人。
hit the ceiling
勃然大怒;暴跳如雷
David's dad hit the ceiling when he cut his class for no reason.
大卫无缘无故逃学,他爸爸大发雷霆。
If I'm late again, he'll hit the ceiling.
我要是再迟到他非把房顶掀了不可。
When I got home and saw what my dog had done,I really hit the ceiling.
当我回到家一看到我的狗都干了些什么,简直气的发疯。