That's settled.就这么定了。
A:Hello,Kevin.I hate to do this,but I have to cancel our appointment.
你好,凯文。我不想这样做,但是我不得不取消咱们的约会。
B:Oh,no!Why?I was looking forward to seeing you at my new place.
哦!不要!为什么?我一直盼着你来我的新家看一看。
A:Yeah,I really wanted to come too.But something unexpected in Shanghai has come up.I have to fly out for a few days,but I'll be back soon.
是啊,我也很想来啊,但是上海那边发生了点意外。我得坐飞机去那里几天,不过我很快就回来了。
B:No problem.Call me when you get back.
那好吧。你回来了就给我打电话。
A:I should have some free time next week.Say,next Wednesday evening?
我下周应该会有时间。比如说下周三晚上。怎么样?
B:That's good for me,but do you think you'll be back by then?I'd really like to see you.
我倒是没问题。只是那时你觉得你能回得来吗?我真的很想见你。
A:Yeah,I'm expecting to come back on Tuesday.
可以的。我预计周二就可以回来。
B:Great.That's settled.
太好了,就这么定了。
Thank you for your hospiality. 谢谢你的盛情款待
A:Oh,God,It's late.I'm afraid I have to leave.
哦天哪,这么晚了。恐怕我得走了。
B:But you just got here.Can't you stay a little longer and have some tea?
但是你才刚到啊,你就不能再呆会吗?喝点茶吗?
A:That's very kind of you.But If I don't go now,I'll miss the last bus.
你可真好,不过我要是现在不走的话,就错过末班车了。
B:That's too bad.
真是太遗憾了。
A:Thank you for your hospitality.
谢谢你的殷勤款待。
B:Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来。
A:How about next time we meet at my place?And I'll treat you to Chinese food.I know how much you like it.We can order in and watch a video too.Anything you like,I promise.
下次去我那里怎么样?我请你吃中国菜,我知道你有多喜欢,可以叫外卖送来,我们边吃边看录像,我保证你想怎么样都行。
B:Great idea.I'm looking forward to it.See you then.
好主意,我太期待了,到时候见。
A:Well,I really do have to go.
好的,我真的得走了。