leave me alone
让我一个人呆一会,不要管我
I’ll thank you to leave me alone.
行行好,不要管我。
Never/Don' t mind me
不用在意我
Just continue your work; never mind me.
只管继续你的工作,不用管我。
Don't bother me
不要来烦我
Have it your own way. Don't bother me!
你想怎么样就怎么样吧,别来管我就行。
keep one's nose out of
nose 本身有"探听" 的意思,后衍伸为干涉、过问
Would you mind keeping your nose out of my own business?
你可不可以不要管皮卡丘的私事啊?
get off my case
语气较为强烈 ,get off 有 离开、放弃 的意思 ,用我们现在流行的说法就是:“求放过”
Get off my case, I've had it up to here with this mess.
放过我吧,我可不想再纠缠下去了。
With confidence, you have won even before you have started.
拥有自信,你在还没开始就已经胜利了。