In the Schoolyard! 在学校的操场上!
Principal: It’s time to have fun! 校长: 到开心一下的时候啦!
Beth: We’re ready. 贝丝: 我们都准备好啦。
Principal: Good morning. How are you? 校长: 早上好。你好吗?
Chip: I’m fine. Thank you. 奇普: 我很好。谢谢
Beth: Fine, and you? 贝丝: 我很好,你呢?
Principal: I’m fine, too. Where is Toni? 校长: 我也很好。托妮在哪儿啊?
Chip: She is in the schoolyard. 奇普: 她在操场上。
Principal: Where’s Peter? 校长: 皮特在哪儿啊?
Peter: Here I am. I’m beside the tree. 皮特: 我在这儿。我在树旁边。
Sorry, I’m late. 对不起,我来晚了。
Principal: Oh. That’s OK. 校长: 噢,没关系。
Now, let’s play hopscotch. 现在,我们一起玩跳房子游戏吧。
Chip: Hooray! Is it Toni’s turn? 奇普: 万岁!轮到托妮了吗?
Toni: Yes! …. Oh, I can’t stand up. 托妮: 是的!…噢,我站不起来了。
Riki: We’re friends. I can help you stand up. 瑞奇: 我们是好朋友。我能帮你站起来。
Toni: Thank you. 托妮: 谢谢你。
Beth: Look at Riki. He can help Toni stand up. 贝丝: 快看瑞奇。他能帮托妮站起来。
Peter: Yes! He is very clever. 皮特: 是的!他非常聪明。
Chip: Whose turn? 奇普: 轮到谁了?
Beth: Mine. 贝丝: 我。