这类绘本的语言具有如此明快的节奏,初看起来也十分简单呢:“ ××, ××, what do you see?“ I see a ×× looking at me.”这个句型贯穿其中。作者Eric Carle在这本书中融入了孩子们熟悉的动物名词和颜色词汇,依次为brown bear, red bird, yellow duck, blue horse, green frog, purple cat, white dog, black sheep, gold fish。孩子反复聆听诵记自然后,亲子游戏也就自然进行啦——
Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see? 棕色的熊,棕色的熊,你看见了什么?
I see a red bird looking at me.我看见一只红色的鸟在看我。
Red bird, Red bird, What do you see?红色的鸟,红色的鸟,你看见了什么?
I see a yellow duck looking at me.我看见一只黄色的鸭子在看我。
Yellow duck, Yellow duck, What do you see?黄色的鸭子,黄色的鸭子,你看见了什么?
I see a blue horse looking at me.我看见一匹蓝色的马望着我。
Blue horse, Blue horse, What do you see?蓝马,蓝马,你看见了什么?
I see a green frog looking at me 我看见一只绿色的青蛙望着我
Green frog, Green frog, What do you see?绿色的青蛙,绿色的青蛙,你看见了什么?
I see a purple cat looking at me.我看见一只紫色的猫在看我。
Purple cat, Purple cat, What do you see?紫色的猫,紫色的猫,你看见了什么?
I see a white dog looking at me.我看见一只白色的狗在看我。
White dog, White dog, What do you see?白狗,白狗,你看见了什么?
I see a black sheep looking at me我看见一只黑色的绵羊在看我
Black sheep, Black sheep, What do you see?黑绵羊,黑羊,你看见了什么?
I see a goldfish looking at me.我看见一条金鱼看着我。
Goldfish, Goldfish, What do you see?金鱼,金鱼,你看见了什么?
I see a teacher looking at me. 我看见一位老师在看我。
Teacher, Teacher, What do you see?老师,老师,你看见了什么?
I see children looking at me.我看见孩子们在看我。
Children, Children, What do you see?孩子,孩子,你看见了什么?
We see a brown Bear, a red bird, a yellow duck, a blue horse, a green frog, a purple cat, a white dog, a black sheep, a goldfish, and a teacher looking at us.
我们看见一只棕色的熊,一只红色的鸟,一只黄色的鸭子,一只蓝色的马,一只绿色的青蛙,一只紫色的猫,一只白色的狗,一只黑色的绵羊,一条金鱼,一个老师看着我们。
That's what we see.这就是我们所看到的。