这是一首爸爸唱给宝贝的摇篮曲。
Hush,little baby(安静,小宝贝)
Hush, little baby, don't say a word.
安静,小宝贝,不要说话。
Papa's gonna buy you a mockingbird.
爸爸会去给你买一个模仿鸟。
If that mockingbird don't sing.
如果模仿鸟不唱歌。
Papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring.
爸爸会去给你买一枚钻石戒指。
If that diamond ring is brass.
如果钻石戒指变成黄铜。
Papa's gonna buy you a looking glass.
爸爸会给你买一面镜子。
If that looking glass should crack.
如果镜子打碎了。
Papa's gonna to buy you a jumping jack.
爸爸会给你买一只雄山羊。
If that jumping jack won’t hop.
如果雄山羊不会跳。
Papa’s gonna buy you a lollipop.
爸爸就给你买个棒棒糖。
when that lollipop is done.
棒棒糖吃完了。
Papa's gonna buy you another one.
爸爸就再给你买一个。
If that lollipop is all eaten up.
如果所有棒棒糖都吃完了。
Papa's gonna buy you a real live pup.
爸爸就给你买一条小狗。
And if that real live pup won't bark.
如果小狗不会叫。
papa's gonna buy you a horse and cart.
爸爸就给你买辆马车。
if that horse and cart fall down.
如果马车坏了。
you'll still be the prettiest girl in the town.
那个时候你已经长成了这个镇上最漂亮的女孩儿了!
想听更多故事欢迎关注微信公众号“HoneySweetDreams”——Annie妈妈的睡前故事,每天一个有声睡前故事,并且推送一首英文儿歌!
声明:
”Annie妈妈的睡前故事“所有录音系Annie妈妈录制,转载请注明出处,不可用于商业盈利用途。配乐、部分配图和儿歌来源于网络,版权属于原作者,若有不妥之处,请留言告知,谢谢!