Life is a gift
享受生活
A:Today before you think of saying an unkind word,
如今,在你出言不逊前
Think of someone who can&`&t speak.
想想那些身患哑疾的人吧
B:Before you complain about the taste of your food,
在抱怨事物不够美味前
Think of someone who has nothing to eat.
想想那些还在忍饥挨饿的人们吧
C:Before you complain about your husband or wife,
在抱怨婚姻对象不尽如意时
Think of someone who&`&s crying out to God for a companion.
想想那些还在为找不到对象而愁苦的人吧
D:Today before you complain about life,
在为生活的种种深感郁闷前
Think of someone who went too early to heaven.
想想那些早已离开人世的人吧
E:Before you complain about your children,
在为孩子不听话而气恼前
Think of someone who desires children but they&`&re barren.
想想那些不能生育而渴求孩子的人吧
F:Before you argue about your dirty house someone didn&`&t clean or sweep,
在为房子没人清洁打扫而发牢骚前
Think of the people who are living in the streets.
想想那些无家可归的人吧
G:Before whining about the distance you drive,
在抱怨行车旅途太长前
Think of someone who walks the same distance with their feet.
想想那些要走相同距离的徒步者吧
H:And when you are tired and complain about your job,
在你感到疲惫,厌烦工作前
Think of the unemployed, the disabled and those who wished they had your job.
想想那些失业工人和残疾人以及渴望有一份你这样的工 作的人吧
Together: But before you think of pointing your finger or condemning another
在指责他人前
Together : Remember that not one of us is without sin and we all answer to one maker.
想想吧,人都不是完美的,我们都对上帝尽责
Together : And when depressing thoughts seem to get you down,
当消极思维让你深感沮丧时
Together : Put a smile on your face and thank God you&`&re alive and still around.
微笑吧,并感谢上帝赐予你生命
A&B:Life is a gift
生活是一份礼物
C&D:Enjoy it,
享受它
E&F:Celebrate it
庆祝它
G&H:And fulfill it...
充实它
Together: And while you want to give love to someone today
当你要向某人表达爱意
Love someone with what you do and the words you say
用你的言行去爱吧
Love is not meant to be kept locked inside of us and hidden
爱并非要深藏于心底
So give it away " Give love to someone today!"
表达出来吧,“现在就去爱!”