发音不标准的,请谅解
You have to make the call you’re afraid to make.
你要打电话,即使心里很怕。
You have to get up earlier than you want to get up.
你要比自己预想的起得更早。
You have to fight when you are already injured, bloody, and sore.
当你受伤、流血、疼痛时要反击。
You have to lead when no one else is following you yet.
没人愿意听你命令时,你要当领导。
You have to invest in yourself even though no one else is.
即使没人愿意投资你,你也要投资自己。
You have to look like a fool while you’re looking for answers you don’t have.
当你寻求答案时,看起来笨一点没什么。
You have to deliver results when making excuses is an option.
能找借口时,你也要给出结果。
You have to search for your own explanations even when you’re told to accept the “facts.”
即使你被告知要接受事实,也要自己找原因。
You have to make mistakes and look like an idiot.
你要像个傻瓜一样犯错。
You have to try and fail and try again.
你必须不断失败不断尝试。
You have to run faster even though you’re out of breath.
即使喘不上气,你也要尽力跑的快一些。
You have to be kind to people who have been cruel to you.
你要对那些对你残忍的人善良。
You have to meet deadlines that are unreasonable and deliver results that are unparalleled.
你要在不合理的最后期限前把事情做好,并做的很出色。
You have to be accountable for your actions even when things go wrong.
即使事情出错,你也要对自己的行为负责。
You have to keep moving towards where you want to be no matter what’s in front of you.
你要向目标迈进,不管横在你面前的是什么。